Monday, October 01, 2007

Vox Populi....

I was in the good books of some people till last week. And this week, lo and behold, I am in their hit list.

Not that I care though. But just thought I will pen down the exact thoughts that are passing through my mind. Funny....it is. Really.

Till last week, Doctors were good (and at times GOD), had a bright future and statements like "Just watch, he will make more money than you a few years down the line" and "Oh! Medicine?....its the safest profession" were being thrown at me.

Today, all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, I get to hear the dialogues that boil down (well...broadly) to "You are damned" "You are never going to make money like me because your spouse is a doctor and mine is not" (The said spouse doesn't do anything except sit on fat a&& at home all day long...but anyway)

Yo People, what the hell?

If I don't make money be rest assured I will not ask you for alms. If I do (oh yes, I know you would say its not possible.........just shut up!!!!) I solemnly swear I will not give you a penny either.

Go burn in an inferno.....

PS: My current mantra "Yes Boss" (Hope you get the drift....)

8 comments:

Tys on Ice said...

forget doctor...in my opinion no profession get u to rake moolah currently...the only option is smuggling or some other unsavoury acts...i was planning on becoming a gigolo ( u know, mix pleasure with business) but not many women out there are into sex with beasts...

Kavitha said...

All that is true....But my point is, why do people think its their right to talk about any part of anyone's life?

Sairekha said...

you know I see where ur comin from.. the world is full of patronizing piss offs!! So here's the deal, you pamper yourself with a pedicure or whatever pampers u best, pat urself in the back and say kavita, nice show! After all its us women who get free membership to "club superwoman" upon marriage!!:) Keep goin superbabe!! :)

Pravin said...

Because they are dumb, frustrated and have nothing better to you. The best you can do is ignore them and put your energies to something constructive.

Kavitha said...

Ziah@ Thanks! I am seriously thinking about that pedicure :)
Thanks for stopping by...

Pravin@I am doing that too...I just recorded a "few passing thoughts" :)

Adorable Pancreas said...

Give those people the finger.

Doctors rock! ;)

Sairekha said...

Hey Kavita,

Hope you did get the pedicure babes..:)

Ok! One favour... I just posted here.. Dont think much of myself as a writer... but want to know what you think:
http://tellintalltales.blogspot.com/

Love, Ziah!

Unknown said...

All of them belong to the categories of "MASTERS" !! lol