Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crossroads

"Giving up something doesn't mean that you are weak. Sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let it go"

Why do I stand at crossroads every march-April-may time of the year?

The question should I or shouldn't I arises every year, exactly at the same period.

Now if anyone still reads my blog, help me figure this one out please:

What should be my choice?

1. A good work culture, an OK types of pay, a work environment stinking of politics, a good scope for growth ; A known Devil basically

OR

2. An unknown work culture, a good pay, an unknown work environment, considerable scope for growth; An unknown Angel

"A known devil is better than an unknown angel" is all easier said than done.

4 comments:

Jaya said...

The unknown will become known too if you try it out. Corporations, anywhere in the world will have politics. We just need to find our right fit.

Rafiki said...

I would surely have taken the second offer. The fear of the unknown it has been said is one of the worst fears. It compels us to put up with the idiosyncrasies of the know "DEVIL"

Kavitha said...

Joy: Guess you are right!

R: Compels it does most definitely...

And people thanks for stopping by...I really appreciate it!

Unknown said...

I bestow upon you "Best Colleague you would have liked in your team" award from my side... Dont think anybody in this world could have been better.. Thank You God :)