Monday, July 21, 2008

A egotistic post.....

I am: a scorpion
I think: of my blessings always
I know: I have a horrible temper
I want: to spend every minute talking to my mom
I have: a very very cute kid
I wish: I am a little more matured
I hate: arguing with my dad
I miss: all the things we did in Mangalore
I fear: my temper
I feel: a warmth whenever I see my mother playing with my kid
I hear: Adi's voice always
I smell: wet mud and hot coffee
I crave: for my mother's BBB
I search: for ways to make my parents happy
I wonder: if I have turned out to be a good daughter
I regret: all those days when I hurt my mom
I love: my family
I ache: for my lost innocence
I am not: very patient
I believe: in Almighty and his power to heal the wounds
I dance: with my son
I sing: daily to my son
I cry : whenever I feel I am a second priority in someone's life who is my first priority
I don’t always : see the positive things in life
I fight : a lot with D :)
I write: always in my mind...I have written about 100 bestsellers so far :)
I win: all my arguments with D ;)
I lose: my temper like there is no tomorrow
I never: miss a chance to spend time with my kid
I always: yearn to be near my son and listen to all his stories
I confuse: D, always......
I listen: to my dad.....
I can usually be found: in front of my lappie or cuddling my son
I am scared: of vermins....yuck
I need: to learn not to speak aloud my thoughts always...
I am happy about: All that God has given me till now...including the pains and tears....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the time I met one of the most silent, be-to-one's self person and she happened to be my colleague.. Still remember those words "This is Kavitha.. She will be working with us" and The mutual Hi's.. Went together for lunch on that day... Little did I know that it was the starting of a lovely bonding between the 2 of us... :) :)