Monday, August 03, 2009

Yearn....

If yearning for you is wrong,
Then my heart knows not what is right,
I dream myself to sleep,
Every second of the night.
What is there to do?
What is there to say?
I know I can't have you
But still I dream away.

I'd walk a thousand miles,
To see those beautiful midnight smiles,
I'd shed those million tears again,
And go through all the pain,
Maybe give a thousand nights' sleep,
Just to look into those eyes so deep,
But what is there to feel?
When I know I can’t have you
If you were to be,
You would be my dream come true
I wished upon a star for you
But what am I to know?
What he had in store
For me, for you,
For the life that awaited us,
Which I now know will remain a dream,
But still I give myself away

My dreams, My Love,
That one part of me,
Stand frozen,
Waiting to be showered,
Waiting to be professed,
Ah, My little Angel,
Its so painful,
To know how much I yearn for you,
And that I can never have you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the time our bonding was sealed...The season of Sisters and Brothers arrived...On the Raksha Bandhan day, when you tied a Rakhi to me with your cute smiling face, I took an oath to always keep you happy as much as I can and that I will always be there for you ... Lucky to have such a Wonderful Sis :) :)