Friday, August 03, 2007

Poem....

This is dedicated to my "eyes", without whom I am blind...
This is for the two strings that tug at my heart......
This is for the two people because of whom I feel alive, loved and wanted....
This is for them who make my life worth living......


Each New Day .......

At the beginning of each new day
you walk into my mind.

You're the first thing I think of ,as
I rise to start my day.

Morning thoughts of you
bring a soft smile to my
face, with joy and happiness to
stay within my heart throughout my day.

It's you that gives me a sense of belonging
and the feeling of being loved and wanted ,as
my heart overflows with my love for you.

I hold each thought of you close to my heart
and every dream we share
is captured in my very soul.

Your love brings
fulfillment and contentment to me.

I start each day whispering to you.

Wherever you may go today, my love
whatever you may do
if you stop and think of me know that
I'm thinking of you too because,
I love you so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kavitha,

I love you too and pray that we walk the entire length together..

Love

D